Crab and Mango Salad
Crab and Mango SaladServes/Makes: 4
- 400g (14oz) white crabmeat
- 3 mangoes, peeled, deseeded and diced
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 to 3tbsp mayonnaise
- fresh coriander leaves
For the dressing
- 3tbsp coconut, freshly grated
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 3tbsp lime juice
- 3tbsp coconut water
- 1 red chili, deseeded and finely chopped
- Mix the crabmeat with the lime juice and mayonnaise, and refrigerate.
- Combine the dressing ingredients.
- Spoon half the mangoes into a ring, and put the crabmeat on top, and the remaining mangoes on top of that.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.