Donate & Sponsor
SACCO is a not-for-profit charity and donations are very important for our survival. No matter how small, donations are always gratefully received to support our events, initiatives, and towards printing costs for Kaleidoscope.
We have a number of sponsors to thank for their support and welcome more sponsors. This list includes Sutton Council, Merton Council, Sutton Courier, The Co-Operative, and the Lottery. Sponsors benefit by sending a clear message to employers, customers and the community about your commitment to social responsibility. It also gives the option to leverage exposure and marketing opportunities by being featured in our publications, flyers and brochures, posters, magazines, and on our website.
Please contact us if you want to make a personal contribution or have any questions. If you want to make a donation for a specific purpose please let us know.
We acknowledge all corporate donors in our annual report.
Where the money is allocated
Training and development funds: These funds help us to expand the range of training opportunities for individuals with needs.
- Events for older members of our community
- Prizes for competitions/schools/debates at local schools
- Fees for speakers/facilitators of our developmental program
- To cover the printing costs of our quarterly magazine Kaleidoscope
Annual Funds: These funds cover our fixed costs related to office operations, programs and volunteer costs
How to Donate
Donations can be made by cheques made payable to SACCO
- We will acknowledge your support by issuing a certificate of appreciation for any donation over £100.
- We will also issue a tax receipt for any donations over £50
Cheques can be sent by secure post to SACCO, 21 Alexandra Gardens, Stanley Road, Carshalton SM5 4LJ
When you shop and buy anything from Amazon you can also contribute to SACCO - a simple and easy way to support our mission. Just click here and start shopping: https://smile.
Become a Member
We are very pleased that you have expressed an interest in joining our group. Please email or call us on 020 3302 9543 and we will send you our membership pack. Membership is £15.00 a year. Benefits include discounts on tickets for our events and a hard copy of Kaleidoscope.
Volunteer with Us
We want to build connections and help you to develop your talents, skills and enthusiasm. Volunteering also puts you in contact with the community and provides social engagement opportunities. The following are areas where help is required:
- Administration & legal
- Events assistance
- Social Media support
- Creative Arts mentoring
- Music and Drama performance and instruction
- Writing - you can develop your writing skills and showcase your talent on an ad hoc basis by submitting articles to Kaleidoscope. Articles are all quality controlled - they must be free of overt political bias and all your own work. Contact Shanique at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to volunteer with us, please complete the volunteer form on the 'contact us' page of our website, leaving your full contact details. Please include your name and your email address, clearly stating the position you are applying for. All positions working with young people, children and any vulnerable adults require a full DBS check.